How do I upgrade my web hosting plan?
To upgrade or downgrade a service:
1) Login to your client area at https://philwebhosting.net/client-support/clientarea.php
2) Click on "My Services"
3) Under "My Services" you should see the list of your services with us.
4) Select the service that you want to upgrade/downgrade and click "Manage".
5) Under "Manage" on the lower part of the page you will see "Upgrade/Downgrade". Click on "Upgrade/Downgrade".
6) Select the plan that you want to Upgrade/Downgrade to.
It will generate an invoice if there is a difference of the pricing depending your billing period/cutoff.
Was this answer helpful?
We ONLY accept payments to BPI and Paypal. No transfer from another bank to BPI is...
If you have made a payment but the invoice is still showing unpaid there are a few reasons this...
You can upgrade or downgrade your account by submitting a new ticket in your support center....
Termination of Account for Non-Payment We will terminate your account if no payment has been...
To cancel your subscription with us, please follow the procedure below: Login to your account...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution