How To Configure An Auto Responder For Your E-mails?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section.
2. Click the "Add Auto-Responder" button
3. Enter the email address the auto responder will be used for.
4. Fill in the auto responder information (from, subject, message body).
5. Click the "Create/Modify" button.
Was this answer helpful?
This is caused by a new spam fighting feature with Yahoo Mail called Grey Listing. For more...
1. From cPanel click the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section. 2. Click "Change Quota"...
Warning: If you are not sure on what you are doing with the MX records of your account..Think...
Login into your CPanel with the username and password Click on EMail Accounts Fill in the...
Please follow the steps on the link below:https://support.google.com/a/answer/54717?hl=en
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution