How To Configure An Auto Responder For Your E-mails?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section.
2. Click the "Add Auto-Responder" button
3. Enter the email address the auto responder will be used for.
4. Fill in the auto responder information (from, subject, message body).
5. Click the "Create/Modify" button.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel and click on the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section. 2. Find...
Login into your CPanel with the username and password Click on EMail Accounts Fill in the...
Please follow the steps on the link below:https://support.google.com/a/answer/54717?hl=en
You can see the following details by going to: Cpanel > Email accounts > Connect Devices...
1. From cPanel click the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section. 2. Click "Change Quota"...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution