Unlock domain for transfer to another domain provider.
**(This instruction is NOT for any .ph domains.)
**Reminder** You need to only do this is only typically done whenever you need to transfer your domain to another provider.
To unlock your domain, please floow the steps below:
1. Login to the domain portal:
* Only the registrant has the right to access the domain. Make sure to access using the same email that you have used to register.
* You may need to do a password reset (Password sometimes takes a while to be forwarded to your email address, please check your email after 15mins-20mins)
2. Click on “List/Search Orders”
3. Click on the domain name you want to access
4. Click on Theft Protection and unlock your domain.
Was this answer helpful?
To check accurate domain availability and whois. Please use: https://whois.dot.ph/
You will need to make sure you have the EPP code/secret code from the current domain owner or...
Yes you can buy a domain from us. Once you have signed up for the domain only, you will receive...
It usually takes 24-72 hours for a domain to fully propagate.
The domain has been temporarily deactivated as the "RAA Verification" of the Registrant's email...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution