How to avoid sites getting hacked
Often times website gets compromissed due neglect or unfamiliarity of the items below. This will lessen the probability of your site getting compromissed.
- Make sure not to use any NULLED script
- Scan the website using the anti virus in the cpanel
- Update all scripts to the latest version
- Delete all scripts or plugins that is not in use
- Read forums and other support of your themes or plugins to check if there are any vulnerabilities
- Make sure not to download themes or templates from unreliable and unsupported sources
- Always monitor for known vulnerabilities
Was this answer helpful?
Local backup (Meaning a backup that you have on your local computer) is very important in an...
If you or any of the users behind the same internet connection entered an incorrect cpanel,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution