How to avoid sites getting hacked
Often times website gets compromissed due neglect or unfamiliarity of the items below. This will lessen the probability of your site getting compromissed.
- Make sure not to use any NULLED script
- Scan the website using the anti virus in the cpanel
- Update all scripts to the latest version
- Delete all scripts or plugins that is not in use
- Read forums and other support of your themes or plugins to check if there are any vulnerabilities
- Make sure not to download themes or templates from unreliable and unsupported sources
- Always monitor for known vulnerabilities
Was this answer helpful?
If you or any of the users behind the same internet connection entered an incorrect cpanel,...
Local backup (Meaning a backup that you have on your local computer) is very important in an...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution