How to enable cloudflare in your cPanel?
You can enable CloudFlare right through your Philwebhosting.Net cPanel, using the one-click activation.
To activate CloudFlare on any hosting account
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click on My cPanel. If you have more than one domain associated with your account, click on the appropriate domain link, then enter your cPanel password if required.
- Click on the CloudFlare icon.
- If this is your first time accessing the CloudFlare interface, you will be asked to create an account. Provide your email address and agree to the terms of service once you have read them. You will then receive a welcome email by CloudFlare.
- Once your account is created, you will be taken to the CloudFlare interface which lists all of your account domains. By default, they will not be powered by CloudFlare.
- To enable CloudFlare for any domain, simply click on the cloud beside it. Once selected, CloudFlare will be enabled and the cloud will go from a greyed-out image to bright orange.
- Once enabled, you can select 'Statistics and Settings' to view the traffic for your domain and also to modify the security settings. To view all of your available options, you must log in to your CloudFlare account directly.
- Your site is now CloudFlare enabled. To disable CloudFlare for any or all of your domains, simply select the orange cloud again and it will be greyed-out.
Was this answer helpful?
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution