How to import a database to cPanel?
- Create a new database in cPanel
- Go to phpMyAdmin
- Click the new database name in the top left
- Click Import in the main area of phpMyAdmin
- Browse for the .sql file on your computer and click Go
Was this answer helpful?
1. First log in to your Cpanel 2. Click MySQL Databases...
We run the latest stable version of MySQL
Yes, to manage your databases remotely you will need to add an "access host" via the MySQL...
If you get an error which says that your database has crashed and needs to be repaired, then you...
Go to existing database in phpMyAdmin Click Export at the top Leave the settings as they are,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution