How do I upgrade my web hosting plan?
To upgrade or downgrade a service:
1) Login to your client area at https://philwebhosting.net/client-support/clientarea.php
2) Click on "My Services"
3) Under "My Services" you should see the list of your services with us.
4) Select the service that you want to upgrade/downgrade and click "Manage".
5) Under "Manage" on the lower part of the page you will see "Upgrade/Downgrade". Click on "Upgrade/Downgrade".
6) Select the plan that you want to Upgrade/Downgrade to.
It will generate an invoice if there is a difference of the pricing depending your billing period/cutoff.
Was this answer helpful?
To cancel your subscription with us, please follow the procedure below: Login to your account...
You can upgrade or downgrade your account by submitting a new ticket in your support center....
You can access the billing portal here: http://philwebhosting.net/client-support/clientarea.php
We ONLY accept payments to BPI and Paypal. No transfer from another bank to BPI is...
Make sure to manage your paypal payments. Do not do any auto subscription and forget about it, we...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution