How do I upgrade my web hosting plan?
To upgrade or downgrade a service:
1) Login to your client area at https://philwebhosting.net/client-support/clientarea.php
2) Click on "My Services"
3) Under "My Services" you should see the list of your services with us.
4) Select the service that you want to upgrade/downgrade and click "Manage".
5) Under "Manage" on the lower part of the page you will see "Upgrade/Downgrade". Click on "Upgrade/Downgrade".
6) Select the plan that you want to Upgrade/Downgrade to.
It will generate an invoice if there is a difference of the pricing depending your billing period/cutoff.
Was this answer helpful?
We are unable to cancel any PayPal subscriptions for you. Please follow the steps below to cancel...
If you have made a payment but the invoice is still showing unpaid there are a few reasons this...
You can access the billing portal here: http://philwebhosting.net/client-support/clientarea.php
You can upgrade or downgrade your account by submitting a new ticket in your support center....
Make sure to manage your paypal payments. Do not do any auto subscription and forget about it, we...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution