How to create an e-mail forwarder in cPanel?
You can use this to avoid making your Web Hosting disk quota getting full or you want to save messages in your public e-mail accounts (yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc.)
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Forwarders" icon under the Mail section.
2. On the next page you will see a button for "Add Forwarder"
3. You will then be asked which email address you wish to forward. You can click the drop down box to select a different domain besides the primary.
4. Next, select whether you wish to forward the email to another address, discard the email, or pipe it to a program for parsing and then fill in the relevant information for the option you choose.
5. Click the "Add Forwarder" button.
Was this answer helpful?
Go into your Junk/Bulk/Spam Folder and empty it out. Those folders tend to fill up quickly when...
1. Open up your favorite web browser2. In the address bar type yourwebsite.com/webmail3. Under...
This tutorial will help provide you details on how to configure your outlook with your cpanel...
Login into your CPanel with the username and password Click on EMail Accounts Fill in the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution