How To Configure An Auto Responder For Your E-mails?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section.
2. Click the "Add Auto-Responder" button
3. Enter the email address the auto responder will be used for.
4. Fill in the auto responder information (from, subject, message body).
5. Click the "Create/Modify" button.
Was this answer helpful?
Warning: If you are not sure on what you are doing with the MX records of your account..Think...
You can see the following details by going to: Cpanel > Email accounts > Connect Devices...
1. Open up your favorite web browser2. In the address bar type yourwebsite.com/webmail3. Under...
You can use this to avoid making your Web Hosting disk quota getting full or you want to save...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution