How To Configure An Auto Responder For Your E-mails?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section.
2. Click the "Add Auto-Responder" button
3. Enter the email address the auto responder will be used for.
4. Fill in the auto responder information (from, subject, message body).
5. Click the "Create/Modify" button.
Was this answer helpful?
1. From cPanel click the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section. 2. Click "Change Quota"...
This is caused by a new spam fighting feature with Yahoo Mail called Grey Listing. For more...
You can use this to avoid making your Web Hosting disk quota getting full or you want to save...
Please follow the link below for further details and...
Please follow the steps on the link below:https://support.google.com/a/answer/54717?hl=en
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution