How To Configure An Auto Responder For Your E-mails?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section.
2. Click the "Add Auto-Responder" button
3. Enter the email address the auto responder will be used for.
4. Fill in the auto responder information (from, subject, message body).
5. Click the "Create/Modify" button.
Was this answer helpful?
You are allowed to send out specific number of e-mails per hour per hosting account depending on...
Warning: If you are not sure on what you are doing with the MX records of your account..Think...
1. Log into your cPanel and click on the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section. 2. Find...
Please follow the steps on the link below:https://support.google.com/a/answer/54717?hl=en
You can use this to avoid making your Web Hosting disk quota getting full or you want to save...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution