How To Configure An Auto Responder For Your E-mails?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section.
2. Click the "Add Auto-Responder" button
3. Enter the email address the auto responder will be used for.
4. Fill in the auto responder information (from, subject, message body).
5. Click the "Create/Modify" button.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel and click the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section. 2. At the...
This is caused by a new spam fighting feature with Yahoo Mail called Grey Listing. For more...
This tutorial will help provide you details on how to configure your outlook with your cpanel...
Go into your Junk/Bulk/Spam Folder and empty it out. Those folders tend to fill up quickly when...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution