How To Configure An Auto Responder For Your E-mails?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section.
2. Click the "Add Auto-Responder" button
3. Enter the email address the auto responder will be used for.
4. Fill in the auto responder information (from, subject, message body).
5. Click the "Create/Modify" button.
Was this answer helpful?
You can see the following details by going to: Cpanel > Email accounts > Connect Devices...
Login into your CPanel with the username and password Click on EMail Accounts Fill in the...
1. Log into your cPanel and click "Email Accounts" under the Mail section. 2. The bottom of the...
This is caused by a new spam fighting feature with Yahoo Mail called Grey Listing. For more...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution