How do I access my Web mail?
1. Open up your favorite web browser
2. In the address bar type yourwebsite.com/webmail
3. Under Username: type your Full E-Mail address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Under Password, Type the password for the e-mail. (Please make sure you have configured an E-mail account)
5. Click Log In.
Select on the screen what type of webmail system you want to use, Philwebhosting.Net recommends "Roundcube", easy to use and great interface!
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section. 2. Click the...
Please follow the steps on the link below:https://support.google.com/a/answer/54717?hl=en
1. From cPanel click the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section. 2. Click "Change Quota"...
Login into your CPanel with the username and password Click on EMail Accounts Fill in the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution