How do I access my Web mail?
1. Open up your favorite web browser
2. In the address bar type yourwebsite.com/webmail
3. Under Username: type your Full E-Mail address (example: email@example.com)
4. Under Password, Type the password for the e-mail. (Please make sure you have configured an E-mail account)
5. Click Log In.
Select on the screen what type of webmail system you want to use, Philwebhosting.Net recommends "Roundcube", easy to use and great interface!
Was this answer helpful?
You can use this to avoid making your Web Hosting disk quota getting full or you want to save...
Login into your CPanel with the username and password Click on EMail Accounts Fill in the...
1. Log into your cPanel and click "Email Accounts" under the Mail section. 2. The bottom of the...
Please follow the steps on the link below:https://support.google.com/a/answer/54717?hl=en
Warning: If you are not sure on what you are doing with the MX records of your account..Think...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution