How to create an empty MySQL database in cPanel?
1. First log in to your Cpanel
2. Click MySQL Databases
3. Create a user by typing any username and password and click Create User
4. Create a database by typing a name for your database and click Create Database
5. Now you will need to add the user to your database simply by selecting the
user then selecting the database the click add user to database
Was this answer helpful?
If you get an error which says that your database has crashed and needs to be repaired, then you...
1. First log in to your Cpanel 2. Click MySQL Databases...
Go to existing database in phpMyAdmin Click Export at the top Leave the settings as they are,...
Yes, to manage your databases remotely you will need to add an "access host" via the MySQL...
We run the latest stable version of MySQL
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution