How to create an e-mail forwarder in cPanel?
You can use this to avoid making your Web Hosting disk quota getting full or you want to save messages in your public e-mail accounts (yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc.)
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Forwarders" icon under the Mail section.
2. On the next page you will see a button for "Add Forwarder"
3. You will then be asked which email address you wish to forward. You can click the drop down box to select a different domain besides the primary.
4. Next, select whether you wish to forward the email to another address, discard the email, or pipe it to a program for parsing and then fill in the relevant information for the option you choose.
5. Click the "Add Forwarder" button.
Was this answer helpful?
This is caused by a new spam fighting feature with Yahoo Mail called Grey Listing. For more...
Please follow the steps on the link below:https://support.google.com/a/answer/54717?hl=en
1. Open up your favorite web browser2. In the address bar type yourwebsite.com/webmail3. Under...
Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars Tap Add Account: Select Other: Tap Add Mail...
1. Log into your cPanel and click on the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section. 2. Find...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution