How to create an e-mail forwarder in cPanel?
You can use this to avoid making your Web Hosting disk quota getting full or you want to save messages in your public e-mail accounts (yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc.)
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Forwarders" icon under the Mail section.
2. On the next page you will see a button for "Add Forwarder"
3. You will then be asked which email address you wish to forward. You can click the drop down box to select a different domain besides the primary.
4. Next, select whether you wish to forward the email to another address, discard the email, or pipe it to a program for parsing and then fill in the relevant information for the option you choose.
5. Click the "Add Forwarder" button.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section. 2. Click the...
Please follow the steps on the link below:https://support.google.com/a/answer/54717?hl=en
Warning: If you are not sure on what you are doing with the MX records of your account..Think...
Go into your Junk/Bulk/Spam Folder and empty it out. Those folders tend to fill up quickly when...
1. Log into your cPanel and click the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section. 2. At the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution