How do I access my Web mail?
1. Open up your favorite web browser
2. In the address bar type yourwebsite.com/webmail
3. Under Username: type your Full E-Mail address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Under Password, Type the password for the e-mail. (Please make sure you have configured an E-mail account)
5. Click Log In.
Select on the screen what type of webmail system you want to use, Philwebhosting.Net recommends "Roundcube", easy to use and great interface!
Was this answer helpful?
Please follow the steps on the link below:https://support.google.com/a/answer/54717?hl=en
This tutorial will help provide you details on how to configure your outlook with your cpanel...
You can use this to avoid making your Web Hosting disk quota getting full or you want to save...
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section. 2. Click the...
This is called "collateral spam" This is someone faking your email address in a mail application...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution